This 3 day course is HSE compliant and is one of our most popular courses. It covers all of the important skills and knowledge any First Aider needs to deal with an emergency both in and out of work. This course is most suitable for high risk workplaces and for individuals or groups wanting to be confident in all aspects of First Aid.
3 Days: £195.00
(We provide the venue. Please contact us for information on our next available dates and locations.)
Great discounts offered for group bookings of 3 candidates or more, when the course is held at your own venue. Please contact a member of our team who will be able to provide you with a quotation.
Candidates who complete this course successfully will be qualified to act as a First Aider in the workplace and will be awarded the First Aid at Work certificate, valid for 3 years. Accreditation is provided by First Aid Active Ltd in accordance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. There is no formal assessment at the end of the course as candidates are assessed continually throughout. This ensures that they have a thorough understanding of both the practical and theoretical aspects covered by the course.
The course covers:
» Emergency Actions
» Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
» Child, Baby & Adult Choking
» How to use a defib (AED)
» Head, Neck & Back Injuries
» Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
» Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
» Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
» Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
» Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
» Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
» First Aider Responsibilities
» Plus lots more!
Good to know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- All candidates will get a free copy of our user-friendly quick first aid guide 'Your Emergency First Aid Plan' to keep.
- Certificate is valid for 3 years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions.
- There is no formal test, instead candidates are assessed throughout the course to ensure their knowledge and understanding.