This course is for First Aiders whose First Aid at Work certificate is about to expire. They will still have a good understanding of first aid but need to refresh their memories and keep up to date with any changes to First Aid guidelines.
2 Days: £125.00
(We provide the venue. Please contact us for information on our next available dates and locations.)
Great discounts offered for group bookings of 3 candidates or more, when the course is held at your own venue. Please contact a member of our team who will be able to provide you with a quotation.
This course is to the point, fast-paced and fun. It will ensure you leave with the confidence and knowledge to once again deal with any emergency at work or at home. Even if we didn't provide your initial training, we can still requalify you using this course as long as your certificate is valid.
The course covers:
» Emergency Actions
» Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
» Child, Baby & Adult Choking
» How to use a defib (AED)
» Head, Neck & Back Injuries
» Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
» Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
» Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
» Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
» Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
» Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
» First Aider Responsibilities
» Plus lots more!
Good to know
- This course is Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- All candidates will get a free copy of our user-friendly quick first aid guide 'Your Emergency First Aid Plan' to keep.
- Certificate is valid for 3 years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions.
- There is no formal test, instead candidates are assessed throughout the course to ensure their knowledge and understanding.